The day care centre "Die Frechdachse" of the Studierendenwerk Kassel in Witzenhausen looks after children of students, employees of the university and families from the surrounding area. The educational concept of the facility focuses on nature education and a wholesome diet.
- A daycare group for up to twelve children aged twelve months to three years old
- Nature education topics, e.g. planting and harvesting in an own raised bed
- Healthy and wholesome food, lunch directly from the Mensa, cooked there for the daycare center, fruit from the Grüner Bote, sugar-free mornings.
- Functional rooms such as a studio, plateau, large outdoor area
- Almost daily excursions into the nearby green surroundings
- A colorful and open team of pedagogical specialists and other employees as well as trainees
- Individual acclimation, based on the Berlin acclimation model
- Language support integrated into everyday life instead of rigid support programs
- Taking children's rights seriously - we design the daily routine, for example also the weekly structure, together with the children
- Systematic development observation and documentation
- Parent partnership instead of parent work, because we accompany the development of your child together with you
- Sustainability in everyday life
- Image-based communication
You want to learn more about us? We will be very happy to answer your questions personally and also offer an on-site visit.
Studierendenwerk Kassel – Childcare
Björn Schanz, overall management
Phone ++49 561 804 72 10
Daycare center „Die Frechdachse“
Karin Böning, Daycare Center Management
Phone ++49 5542 500 82 95
Address Am Sande 1, 37213 Witzenhausen
- Application If you would like to have your child looked after at Die Frechdachse, please apply via the parent portal winkita.de
- Prices for the different care offers (PDF)