Informing, advising, showing ways
What options do students at the University of Kassel have to finance their studies? You can get good advice about money directly on campus. The student finance advisor of the Studierendenwerk
- gives a general overview of the various funding options
- provides comprehensive information tailored to your specific individual situation
- explains financing options if you do not receive BAföG (anymore)
- provides information during all phases of your studies
- advises on scholarships, jobs and housing subsidies
- has information on the education loan from the Federal Office of Administration (Bundesverwaltungsamt)
- arranges the KfW student loan
- gives suggestions for saving money
How to reach the student financial advisor
Open office hours
Monday and Thursday, 10-12 am - please pull a waiting ticket at the ticket printer.
Moritzstr. 18, 3rd floor, room 3345
Phone +49 561 804-2247
You can arrange individual consultation appointments by phone.