studykidscare stands for an innovative childcare model. Located directly on the Holländischer Platz campus, we primarily care for the children of students. Here, parents and child determine when the day at the daycare center begins, so that there is time for family and studies.
What makes studykidscare so special:
- Open concept for up to 20 children
- Care for children from the age of six months until the end of primary school.
- Individual hourly quotas from 2 to 30 hours per week per semester can be booked, as well as one-time bookings, e.g. for exam periods
- Large group room with flexible function areas, e.g. construction or creative
- A colorful and open team of pedagogical specialists, trainees as well as student employees
- Individual acclimation, based on the Berlin acclimation model
- Language support integrated into everyday life instead of rigid support programs
- Taking children's rights seriously, e.g. the daily routine, for example the weekly structure, is designed together with the children.
- Taking children's rights seriously - we design the daily routine, for example also the weekly structure, together with the children
- Parental partnership instead of parental work, because we accompany the development of your child together with you
- Sustainability in everyday life
- Image-based communication
You want to learn more about us?
We will be very happy to answer your questions personally and also offer an on-site visit.
Studierendenwerk Kassel – Childcare
Björn Schanz, overall management
Phone ++49 561 804 72 10
Daycare center studykidscare
Julia Zinn, Daycare Center Management
Phone ++49 171 741 63 09
Address Mönchebergstraße 21b, 34127 Kassel
- If you would like to have your child cared for at studykidscare, please submit your application via Kibeka.kassel.de
- Prices for the different care services (PDF)