International students just arriving in Kassel not only have questions rabout their studies, but also about everyday issues. One of the most important: how to find accommodation? One possible answer: the "Student Voucher" from the Studierendenwerk.
With the Student Voucher you can rent a room for the coming semester even before your arrival. Please inform yourself in time about the registration deadlines, because there is only a certain number of rooms available.
- exchange of information with Studierendenwerk, clarification of the requirements for ad-mission, arrangements about travel and other questions concerning living in Kassel,
- a furnished room in the city of Kassel for the period of one semester (6 months),
- starter kit with bed linen and cooking utensils,
- WLAN access is available via the Eduroam of the University of Kassel;
- "Incoming Service": You can move into your room outside the office hours of the Studierendenwerk.
Duration 1 Semester (6 months)
Requirements Admittance to University of Kassel, In time application for the Student Voucher at Studierendenwerk Kassel
- € 2.300,00 Receipt of payment no later than the 31st December for the summer semester or the 30th June for the winter semester
- € 2.500,00 Receipt of payment no later than the 31st January for the summer semester or the 31st July for the winter semester.
- € 2.800,00 Receipt of payment no later than the 28th February for the summer semester or the 31st August for the winter semester
The prices are package prices and are valid for the following semester.
A subsequent booking for a further semester can be made on site at the above conditions.
Important Please pay in time. Only if your payment is received by the mentioned dates we can provide your student voucher room.
Phone +49 561 804-2552
Fax +49 561 804-7552
Office hours Mo - Th 10 am - 3 pm, Fr 10 am - 12 am
Adress Campus Center, Moritzstraße 18, 34127 Kassel