Located right in the middle of campus, these apartments guarantee the shortest walk to class, the library, or the cafeteria. The Holländischer Platz (HoPla) is the optimal place for tram and bus connections and the city center is just a 15 minute walk away.
The three buildings house 150 students; three single apartments are adapted for students with reduced mobility. All three buildings are cable- and telephone-accessible. And, of course, washing machines and dryers are available.
Rent and running costs all inclusive range between 289 and 309 Euros.
- Located on campus
- 74 single-apartments, 6 adapted for students with reduced mobility
- 36 rooms in double-apartments
- 40 rooms in groups of 5
- Close to the city and good public transportation connections
Ms. Fabienne Schäfer
Phone +49 561 804-3419
Personal appointments can be made by phone or e-mail.
Public transportationStop Holländischer Platz
- Tram: Lines 1, 5, RT 1, RT 4
- Bus: Lines 100 and 52
- Walk to the Stop 5 minutes
- Energy Certificate Nora-Platiel-Straße 7
- Energy Certificate Nora-Platiel-Straße 10
- Energy Certificate Arnold-Bode-Straße 4
- Drinking water test report Nora-Platiel-Straße 7
- Drinking water test report Nora-Platiel-Straße 10
- Drinking water test report Arnold-Bode-Straße 4