Online Housing Exchange
- Are you studying at the University of Kassel and looking for a new home in the private housing market? Here you can find commission-free rooms and apartments in Kassel, Witzenhausen and the surrounding area.
- You want to rent a room or an apartment? You can offer your property easily and free of charge via our online form.
Send us your room or apartment offer.
... Your new home.
- The housing exchange is a free service offered by the Studierendenwerk and merely establishes contact between interested parties and those offering accommodation.
- The Studierendenwerk is not involved in the drafting of the rental contract and does not act as a broker.
- The property is brokered exclusively by the owner himself/herself or his/her contact person.
- The Studierendenwerk accepts no liability whatsoever for any information that may be incorrect or no longer applicable. The landlord/landlady is solely responsible for the correctness of the information on the offered property.
The Studierendenwerk accepts no liability for the condition of the rented property. Please check for yourself before signing a rental contract.
For housing providers
The Studierendenwerk reserves the right to reject entries in whole or in part if they do not meet the goal or purpose of the housing exchange.
How To Reach Us
Studierendenwerk Kassel - Infotheke
Telefon ++49 561 804-2552
Monday to Thursday 10 am-12 noon and 1-3 pm, Friday 10 am-12 noon
Infotheke, Campus Center, Moritzstraße 18, D 34127 Kassel
Studierendenwerk Kassel - Branch Office Witzenhausen
Telefon ++49 5542 981-260
Fax ++49 5542 981-1400
Stubenstr. 20, D 37213 Witzenhausen
Personal appointments can be made by phone or e-mail.
More Tips And Contact Points
We have summarized further tips and contact points for apartment hunting in Kassel for you here.